WORKING WITH AN
SHOULD NOT BE
IT SHOULD BE FUN,
HOW WE WORK
1. In our initial meeting, we get acquainted. We listen to your needs and desires, and relate our experiences to you.
2. Once we are working together, we will present drawings based on gathered information, your ideas and requirements, and budget.
3. We prepare all necessary documents of the final design for bidding, permits, and construction. We also provide help with contractor selection, competitive bidding, designing of details, and site observation services.
4. Construction Process – We can have scheduled site visits to assure the project is being built according to the drawings. We also provide services to help with color selections, pick out finish materials, fixtures, as well as designing custom built-ins.
5. You are enjoying your new space!
HOW WE CHARGE
Our fees are charged on an hourly basis. It is dependent on the size & complexity of the project. We will give you a realistic cost estimate before the project begins.
“Sally did a fantastic job on our new front Porch! We were looking for a way to transform the front of our house and add a “rustic” feel, and she nailed it! Working with Sally was easy, and she has a great ability to take vague guidance & shape it into a great addition to your home!”
Gavin, Mariemont, Ohio
“Sally redesigned the entire interior of our ranch home and designed an addition for the house. The project included gutting the home, creating an open floor plan, constructing a walkout basement where one did not previously exist, as well as moving elements of the house to completely different areas within the home footprint.
We love our house! Sally was nice to work with and very practical. She provided us with several design options for the remodel that incorporated our list of wants and dreams. She provided design options to stay within the budget, recommendations for contractors, and was very helpful in going through the bidding process. We would definitely use Sally again.”
Lyn, Crestview Hills, Kentucky
“Sally did what no other architect we interviewed for our home addition project did: She made us think about our goals for our new space and didn’t just accept our initial notions and ideas as the final design. Sally is a creative, out of the box thinker with her designs, yetgoes toe to toe with contractors on the construction method aspects of the job. When we started to get overwhelmed and lost, she brought us back to the basics: What were our priorities? What did we want out of the space? A construction project is stressful, but Sally was an excellent guide and supporter through the entire process. Our addition is fantastic! We can’t recommend her highly enough!
Brian, Ft. Thomas, Kentucky
“Sally was so wonderful to collaborate with on our remodel. It seemed she anticipated questions I might have and was willing to re-think the layout after we brainstormed a new option. What was also very valuable was her suggestions of contractors we might try. We did end up using one she knew and were extremely happy with him.”
Jen, Lebanon, Ohio